IFT17: Discover With Purpose
IFT17: GO WITH PURPOSE, provides one of the world’s largest food expos, providing you with the newest products, latest trends, and cutting-edge innovations for your business needs all under one roof. Connect with over 1,200 exhibiting companies at the forefront of innovation at our Food Expo® and advance your professional knowledge in the science of food and technology. IFT17 offers:
IFTNEXT: Start Up Alley
IFT’s new and exciting initiative, IFTNEXT, will feature Start-Up Alley where you will be able to talk one-on-one with a leading group of entrepreneurs developing some of the most innovative products and solutions from around the globe.
- New Exhibitor’s Pavilion – Returning to the expo floor this year is the New Exhibitors Pavilion.
- Food Safety Pavilion – Learn more about innovations in food safety and security at the Food Safety Pavilion.
- Organics Pavilion – The latest advancements in organics and nutraceuticals will be on display in the Organics pavilion.
On Trend Exhibit by IFT, Powered by Innova Market Insights
- Clean Supreme – The rules have been rewritten. Clean and clear label is the new global standard. The demand for total transparency increases marketing efforts incorporating the entire supply chain into a product’s branding.
- Plant Powered Growth – As plant milks, meat alternatives, and vegan offerings have moved rapidly moved into mainstream, consumers are looking for innovative options to take the inherent benefits of plants into their daily lives.
- A Sweeter Balance – Consumers’ quest to balance taste and health is driving profound innovation in NPD. Sugar is under pressure, but it’s still the key ingredient that delivers the sweetness and great taste that consumers are looking for.
- New Age Snacking – New avenues and opportunities for snacking foods. Where is innovation occurring and which on trend ingredients can be used to capitalize on snack market opportunities?
- Gut Health NPD – Probiotics, prebiotics and digestive health. Developments in fermented foods and the creation of new products addressing concerns such as IBS, with products such as less acidified coffee.
Attend IFT17 June 25-28, 2017, in Las Vegas.
(Please note the Food Expo opens on Monday vs. Sunday as in prior years.)
Want to see what’s happening around the country? Find out about all IFT and IFT section events, conferences and workshops.