Thursday, April, 5th, 2018
2018 Spring Meeting: Product Development Competition & Student Recognition
Auburn University Department of Poultry Science
260 Lem Morrison Drive
Auburn University, AL 36849
Who should register?:
- Students competing in the product development event
- Students being recognized (free ticket)
- Members & Non-Members attending
- Judges (free ticket)
01:00-01:30 PM Registration
01:30-02:00 PM Introduction and Welcome – Dr. Emefa Monu and Dr. Paul Patterson (Dean, College of Agriculture)
02:00-04:00 PM Overview of the Product Development (PD) competition (Dr. Benjamin) and PD competition (4 universities).
Refreshments will be served
04:00-05:00 PM Tour of facilities, social hour and judges tabulate scores
05:00-05:45 PM Dinner
05:45-06:45 PM Guest Speaker – Christiana Mendoza (Topic – TBA); Awards: Outstanding students from universities in our section and Product Development Competition Winners
Closing comments -Dr. Emefa Monu
- The 2 recipients of each university receiving a recognition will receive a complimentary dinner. Please register under “Student receiving recogntion”.
- Judges for the Product Development Competition will receive a complimentary dinner. Please register under “Judge”.
- Hand Pulled Pork, Hand Pulled Chicken with White Sauce
- Classic Garden Salad w Homemade Dressing
- Homemade Mac N’ Cheese, Potato Salad and Slow-Cooked Green Beans
- Cheese Biscuits
- Fresh Brewed Sweet Tea and Unsweet Tea Fresh
- Lemon Pie Squares and Fresh Baked Brownies
- Homemade BBQ sauce, Habanero Hot Sauce and Fresh Dill Pickles
For any questions, please contact Dr. Emefa Monu at email@example.com.